Get ready! The Mitchell School Carnival is coming March 18th!
****Pre-orders are now closed, but tickets will be available for purchase onsite!****
Skip the lines and pre-order your tickets today, available for pick up at the Will Call table onsite. The In & Out Food Truck will be back this year from NOON-1PM that day! All tickets must be pre-ordered, so get yours today. ALL PRE-ORDERS MUST BE COMPLETED BY TUESDAY, MARCH 14TH
A Special Thank You to These Event Sponsors!
- How many carnival tickets should I buy? A purchase of $15-$20 (30-40 tickets) will be enough to one student to play every game once and purchase a snack. Please no bills larger than $20.
- What food will be served? We will have popcorn, cotton candy, sweet treats, and beverages for sale. The In & Out Food Truck will be available for pick up of pre-purchased meals only from NOON-1PM.
- What does the In & Out Burger Meal include? In & Out Meal Vouchers must be pre-purchased for $5 each and will be available from NOON-1PM ONLY. The meal includes a hamburger or cheeseburger, potato chips, and a soft drink (Coke, Diet Coke, 7UP, Dr. Pepper, Powerade, and Minute Maid Light Lemonade). Items cannot be sold separately. Burgers are served with lettuce, tomato, and spread. Plain burgers may also be requested, but may result in slower service.
- Will you be selling In & Out Burger Meals onsite if I don’t pre-purchase? In & Out Burger requires pre-purchased sales so they know how much food to prepare. There may be limited tickets left available for purchase onsite, but only on a first-come, first-served basis and are NOT guaranteed. All meal vouchers should be purchased in advance for guaranteed meals.
- Can I still pick up In & Out Burger Meals if I come after 1PM? Unfortunately, no. The In & Out Burger Truck will be available only from NOON-1PM on the 18th. If you arrive after that time, we will have other snack items available for purchase with tickets such as popcorn, cotton candy, etc.
- How will I get my tickets if I pre-purchase? All pre-purchased tickets will be available under your name at the Will Call table at the event. No need to wait in line!
- If I don’t pre-purchase tickets, can I still purchase at the event? Absolutely! We will have ticket booths available onsite for ticket purchases.
- What type of payment do you take? Pre-purchase is available through the PTA website with your credit or debit card using our online payment system. Tickets may also be purchased onsite using cash or card. Please note cash purchases are preferred onsite for quicker service.
- How many tickets will each game cost? The following games are 1 Ticket each to play: Mini Golf, Operation, Bottle Throw, Ring of Fire, Something’s Fishy, Ducky Game, Horseshoe Toss, Pick-a-pop Lollipop Pull, Spin the Wheel, Potato Sack Race, 3-in-1 Inflatable Toss, Toilet Paper Toss, and Fortune Teller, Plinko, and Galaxy Grab. The following games and activities are 2 Tickets each to play: Sugar Scramble, Spirit Stripes Hair Color, Obstacle Course Inflatable, Inflatable Slide.
- Will restrooms be available? We will have one set of restrooms available for use in the Music/Art hallway.
- Where do I park? Please plan on parking on Briargrove or using other street parking in the neighborhood. Front office and teacher parking lots may be closed off for the event. Please observe no parking signs through out the neighborhood.
- What happens if it rains? The carnival will take place on Saturday, March 18th RAIN OR SHINE. If there is inclement weather, the carnival will be moved entirely indoors and some games adjusted as needed.