7 EASY STEPS TO GETTING STARTED WITH THE MITCHELL PTA:
1) Register and create your family profile here
2) Purchase your PTA Membership in the PTA Store
A membership gets you access to this PTA website and all the information you need about special events, activities, tickets to fundraisers, yearbook, spirit wear, school supplies, and access to the student directory! Your membership also sponsors Class Parties, Field Day, Highlights & eNews, Field Trips, Special Programs, Teacher Training, and so much more!
3) Select your volunteer preferences Sign up based on YOUR availability - volunteering is optional and not a requirement!
4) Purchase your yearbook We recommend that you purchase it now so you don't forget later - it's happens to the best of us!
5) Purchase spirit wear Be sure to wear your school colors on Fridays throughout the school year!
6) Contribute to the Mitchell Galaxy Way Campaign All donations benefits the students, teachers and staff of Mitchell
7) Lastly...Click below to complete your Volunteer Application with PISD
About the PISD Volunteer Application:
EACH SCHOOL YEAR THE PISD VOLUNTEER DATABASE IS PURGED and you MUST RE-APPLY in order to volunteer at any event throughout the school year. Please complete the following application on the PISD website. The approval process is NOT instant and can take up to 2-weeks. Once approved your information will be automatically provided to the school.
Thank you for your support! We look forward to another amazing school year!
Need help? Have a question? Contact: email@example.com.