BACK-TO-SCHOOL BEGINS HERE, STARTING MONDAY, JULY 17, 2017 ON THIS WEBSITE ONLY.
7 EASY STEPS TO GETTING STARTED WITH THE MITCHELL PTA:
1) Register and create your family profile here
2) Purchase your PTA Membership
A membership gets you access to this PTA website and all the information you need about special events, activities, tickets to fundraisers, yearbook, spirit wear, school supplies, and access to the student directory! Your membership also sponsors Class Parties, Field Day, Highlights & eNews, Field Trips, Special Programs, Teacher Training, and so much more!
3) Select your volunteer preferences (sign up based on YOUR availability - volunteering is optional and not a requirement!)
4) Purchase your yearbook (We recommend that you purchase it now so you don't forget later - it's happens to the best of us!)
5) Purchase spirit wear (Be sure to wear your school colors on Friday's throughout the school year!)
6) Contribute to the Donation Campaign (All donations benefits the Kids, Teachers and Staff of Mitchell)
7) Lastly...Click below to complete your Volunteer Application with PISD
About the PISD Volunteer Application:
EACH YEAR THE PISD VOLUNTEER DATABASE IS PURGED and you MUST RE-APPLY in order to volunteer at any event throughout the 2017-2018 school year. Please complete the following application on the PISD website. The approval process is NOT instant. It can take up to 2-weeks. Once approved your information will be automatically provided to the school.
Thank you for your support! We look forward to another amazing school year!
Need help? Have a question?
Contact Kelly Kammerdiener