(BACKGROUND CHECK MUST BE UP TO DATE)
Save the Date the Annual Book Fair
Oct. 2-6 2017
Family/Art Night October 5th
5:00 p.m. - 7:00 p.m.
Volunteer at our fall Book Fair — an exciting celebration of reading with hundreds of fun, engaging, affordable books for kids to discover.
Join our volunteer team to:
• Bring creative flair to signs and decorations
• Help serve food and refreshments
• Organize and put things in place
• Offer a helping hand, set up, or pack up
• Help shoppers of all ages find the perfect
Sign Up to Volunteer
Limited with time but want to volunteer? You can help from home!
Contact PTA Library Chair,
Can’t make it in on family night?
Our book fair is available online:
date coming soon
• Shop an expanded selection of books, including classic titles
• Shop for students who miss the on-site book fair due to vacation or illness
• Shop for teachers/classroom Wish Lists
• Share with family and friends, for great holiday ideas
• Order books out-of-stock on-site
• No shipping cost
Online orders arrive at Mitchell Elementary in one shipment 7-10 business days after October 11th.
Items will be labeled for each child and delivered to the classrooms by volunteers.